This will be a very quick post. Yesterday I was working on the ACA and I was googling some stuff when I started upon seeing one of my pictures in the search results. I thought "Hey, that's my picture!". I hovered my cursor over the picture and sure enough, the link was to this website.
Hmmm, never thought my stuff would show up like that. It was kind of a weird feeling.
Another thing: I made a MAJOR breakthrough on the programming. This weekend I will post the programming changes. Now, the length of time for the macro to run shrinks from over an hour to less than a minute. That difference in performance is freaking ridiculous!