Home / Excel / It’s time to celebrate!

It’s time to celebrate!

Celebration!Finished! We got out the 2200 ACA 1095C forms out to the employees, with a few days to spare.

My Excel got us 75% of the way through and then we had to plow through the remaining 25%, a lot of it due to discrepancies in data.

The printing of the forms turned out to be a breeze, once I converted the government’s PDF into Word, using Adobe, and setting tabs into the Word document as set up for the mail merge between Word and Excel.

I’m tired.

The next step is to figure out how to send the data electronically to the government which my initial readings indicate will be a bigger problem.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top